Monday, October 19, 2009

Triple Best


As I recently posted, I've been dealing with some nasty symptoms related to the swine flu. However, my BEST friend came to Spokane and so I had to get out of the house for a little bit. (hands off.....she's already got a best friend)


We decided to hit up lunch at PF Chang's. Now, I must admit that I was really sick, my throat was sore, I had no voice, I was running a slight fever, so chinese food didn't sound very appealing. As I perused the menu my eyes quickly settled in on the most appealing thing on the menu for someone in my condition, Chang's Chicken Noodle Soup. When they brought it to the table I almost suffered shock just seeing how much they give you. They don't just bring you a bowl of soup they bring you a pot of soup.(Thier bowl may be slightly smaller than this but it's pretty close to the actual size)
                                                                                                            
Then I tasted it, and it was the BEST soup I have ever had. Now maybe that's a biased statement because any kind of chicken noodle soup is going to be the best soup ever when you're sick but honestly this was the best soup I've ever had. I've been looking for a recipe of it all over the internet but have come up empty handed. I think I see many more trips to PF Chang's in my future. The BEST part......it's only $7.25.




1 comment:

Tannis said...

uh.......not the best photo of me...it is good thing i love you so much

Labels