Friday, March 13, 2009

Thomas is like a kick in the solar plexus

I found my new favorite thing to do on the internet when I'm bored. Some people google themselves, but that can get kind of boring unless you have a common name or have lived an interesting life. Sometimes I like to google the names of my friends and family and on occasion I have even learned something new about them. But my new trick is better than all of that. If you google "[your name] is like". You must include the quotation marks or it won't work. It is so funny and has kept me pretty well entertained. Here are some of my favorites.



Thomas is like.....


-Thomas is like having the SS investigate Hitler and his crew for war crimes.
-Thomas is like a kick in the solar plexus.
-Thomas' is like walking into a doll house, but when you get inside, it's like being in one of the great Cathedrals of Europe.
-Thomas is like a cat that moves with silken paws among the sentences that make up a paragraph.
-Thomas is like a pocket battleship. His strength lies in his determination

Here are some of mine:
-Caitlyn is like a jigsaw puzzle
-Caitlyn is like my little sister and if you dont end up lovin her your crazy!
-Caitlyn is like a ninja

And my personal favorite is

-Caitlyn is like a balm for his troubled soul and spirit.







Go ahead, you know you want to do it! I've probably already done it for some of you.

No comments:

Labels