Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Girl

This is my sister Joelle.




She is one of the best sisters a girl could ask for. These are just a few of the reasons why I love her:
1. She's very sassy and she's got a quick wit.

2. She plays the cello and almost every other instrument she picks up. In fact she was the orchestra teacher at her local junior high and is currently the choir director.

3. Her students love her. I even looked her up on ratemyteacher.com and this is how one of her students rates her:


4. Thomas thinks she's great because "she's real."

5. She's always willing to try something new even when that something new is hummus.

6. She's provided me with some of the cutest nephews & niece around. She's a really great mom. (sorry Ronnie, I couldn't find a pic of you but you are definitely one of my cutest nephews)

7. Mostly she's great because she is always there to offer support, provide encouragement and she's an all around great friend.
Thanks for being my sister! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are much too sweet!! I couldn't be a great sister if I didn't have a greater sister to be a great sister to. So nanenebooboo!!! Thanks for all the kind words - but I have say thanks to Thomas too - I spend my whole life trying to "be real" ... and I have convinced him that I am!! My evil plan is working muahahahaha!!!!

Jo

Labels