Friday, September 5, 2008

Barbershop Singering

Sometimes I wake up to find notes on my door. Sometimes they go like this: (the lines are true to the actual note)


I have sung almost 35 years. 30 years in the church. __________________________________

I would like to get back into singing but not church.
__________________________________

I like Barbershop singering. I've been told, by several music teachers & choir directors that I do have a perfect voice. I'm normally a barry and with a little voice training a second tenor. I'm trying to get involved with the SPBS (Society for the preservation of Barbershop Singering).


After my operation my nervous system will be totally 100%. Well this is speculation uncertain speculation.


I'll wait here.

THE END


I'm not sure if it was the author or the letter but something made me think of this.


4 comments:

Ninny Beth said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! If I were not diametrically opposed to the LOL, I would say now, LOL. But since I do not use that acronym here is a HHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

If there was one person in this world that I could swap lives with, it would DEFINITELY be you. I am so happy that here and there I can live vicariously through you.

Ryan said...

Are they really admitting people into the SPBS again? I have been trying to get a piece of that action for years. Please send me any details you may have. Thanks and happy singering.

Ninny Beth said...

landy who. it's time for a new post. I know you're new to this blog thing, but just F your information, you have to keep your fans happy. do it. now.

Labels